301 Leisure Lane
Friendswood, TX 77546
We hope you’ll consider visiting us on a Sunday morning
Our worship service centers each week on a relevant theme from the Bible and includes both contemporary music and hymns. Together we explore the ageless truths of Scripture and apply them to contemporary life. For your first visit:
- Service times:
Sunday School – 9:30 to 10:30
Fellowship – 10:30 to 10:45
Worship- 10:50 to about 12:15
- You’ll be welcomed by a greeter, and by some of the people attending the service, but you won’t be made to stand up and introduce yourself or set yourself apart in any way.
- If you have children under 2, you can drop them off in our nursery (in the youth center) or you can keep them with you. In the worship center, there is a crying room available to the left as you come in from the foyer. During the service, children’s church is available. After the singing, there is a brief children’s sermon led by Pastor Bob. Children through 6th grade are then dismissed to the youth center for children’s church, (though they are also welcome to stay with their parents). You can ask one of the volunteers to guide you to the right classroom(s).
- You’ll be mugged! After you come in, or shortly after you’re seated, one of our greeters will bring you a complimentary ‘Trinity Fellowship’ mug. We hope you’ll enjoy it!
- You’ll be asked to fill out a visitor card. We’ll only use your name, address and phone number to send you a visitor letter and to invite you to some of our current events.
- After the service: Stay and chat with others. Hand that visitor card to anybody you meet if you forgot to put it in the offering basket. On the last Sunday of each month, stay and join us for Pizza Lunch or Pot Luck. On the other Sundays, you may be invited to a home for lunch – please feel free to accept or decline!