Trinity Women’s Ministry seeks to nurture our women so that they may:
• Know God’s will for them as women
• Live lives that please God
• Bear spiritual fruit
• Increase in the knowledge of God
We seek to accomplish this through:
• Prayer – Regular opportunities are provided for women to pray together, primarily in the Bible study groups.
• Bible Study – Our Bible study groups meet weekly in the fall, spring and summer, usually on Wednesday night.
• Discipleship – Women’s Ministry programs are designed to help strengthen women’s relationships, fulfilling the Titus 2 mandate for older women to teach younger women in the ways of the Lord.
• Encouragement – A number of social events are scheduled throughout the year, designed to build friendships and promote fellowship.
Women’s Ministry Board
Karla Bauer, Letitia Cobbs, Gail DeGray, Susan Jackson, Cheryl Kittle, Valerie Maier, and Api Wales
Regular Scheduled Women’s Ministry Events
Monday Evening Bible Study 6:30-8:30 pm. We are doing All Things New by Kelly Minter. It is an 8-week study of 2 Corinthians. Cost of the book is $13. This study started on February 4th. We STUDY; we WORSHIP; we PRAY; we TALK; we FELLOWSHIP; we LISTEN. WE do it all TOGETHER, and WE would LOVE for YOU JOIN US!
Thursday Morning Bible Study 9:30-11:30 am. Childcare available. There are two studies that occur at this time, for information about them see the small group page.
Ladies’ Friday Night Game Night is the 2nd Friday of every month. Ladies of all ages gather together in the Sanctuary at Trinity for a time of Fellowship and Fun playing various board games. Bring a snack to share if you like. This is a casual and fun evening. We meet from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.
Fabulous 4th Monday Night Ladies Fellowship. This group meets the 4th Monday of each month. We gather together for a fun time together building relationships. Our activity together is different each week. Check out the News and Notes Section to see what the activity will be that month. Our activities vary from Bunco nights, to painting, to movie nights, to craft nights, to going out to dinner together. Join us for this fun time of fellowship. We meet from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. The location changes depending on what activity we are doing. Call the church office for information at (281) 482-0577.
The results of our Fabulous 4th Fellowship painting party.