So â€“ when was the last time you shared the Gospel with someone? Longer ago than you would like? Never?
Why? For many people itâ€™s because sharing the Gospel feels too hard. If youâ€™ve never done it you think â€˜I canâ€™t do that.â€™ And if you used to do it but havenâ€™t in a while, you may be getting to feel the same way.
Trinity (along with Oak Creek in Dickinson and Faith Bible in LaMarque) is offering a one-morning seminar that will help you discover or re-discover the wonderful simplicity of sharing your faith. In 8 brief sessions over a four hour period, the You Can Tell It! seminar will equip you with a clear and simple method for sharing Christ with confidence. Far from mechanical, this method will free you up to be a warm, friendly, and gracious witness for Christ as you explain the message of the gospel with anyone at anytime.
The seminar will be held at the church from 8:00 a.m. to noon on Saturday, May 23rd. A continental breakfast will be served, and the seminar will begin on-time (and end on-time).
The eight sessions include:
* What Do We Tell the Non-Christian?
* How to Present the Gospel
* How to Enhance Your Effectiveness in Evangelism
* Turning a Conversation to Spiritual Things
* How Do You Help a New Christian?
* Reaching Those Who Can Be Hard to Reach (i.e. cultists, relatives, and children)
* How to Make Evangelism a Habit Instead of a Headache
* The First Course Christ Ever Taught in Evangelism
The cost of the seminar is $25.00 per person or $45.00 per couple. Also, kids from 3rd grade through high school can attend free with their parents (but we canâ€™t provide them the course materials).
To register, fill out the sign-up sheet at the back of the sanctuary or click here for a web-based registration form.
The You Can Tell It! seminar teaches Evantell’s Bad News / Good News method of sharing the Gospel: